Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi Router Login Process
Setting up and accessing the router using the Linksys Velop Mesh Wi-Fi router login page is easy. You just need to stick to some basic steps mentioned here in this blog and follow them for accurate setup and configuration.
Following The Steps
We’ll not be discussing the Linksys router setup process which is almost the same for most of the routers in the market. We’ll proceed from the steps for login assuming that you already have set up the router and the satellites accurately in required places around your home or office.
Once you are done and have ensured you have everything, follow the steps:
- Open the web browser on your computer system and visit the web address www.myrouter.local. Once the page opens, you’ll see the options and spaces for entering your user name and the password on the same.
- Your username is the one you had specified at the time of the initial setup process. Enter the same.
- The password will also be the same as you had entered at the time of the initial setup process.
- If you forget any of the above, you just need to follow a basic troubleshooting process. This will require you to RESET your device as there will be no other way of resetting the password again.
- If you face difficulty in accessing the login web page, you can also try the default IP address which will be 192.168.1.1, and press Enter. Or, you can try the basic troubleshooting exercise of a power reset. Just restart the entire system setup and begin again by accessing the basic web address and more.
In case you are unable to access the username and password details, you can try the following combinations:
Username: admin; Password: 1234
Username: admin; Password: password
Username: admin; Password: “leave the field blank”
The Final Word
Once you have followed the process, you can go ahead with accessing the control page for your Linksys Velop Mesh Router and modify or change the settings as you like.